Large custom fabricated vessels require special handling to ensure safe, timely, and cost effective delivery. Dedicated Mason personnel work closely with customers to track, arrange and communicate each order from start through to delivery.
Mason logistics expert can assist customers with:
- Arranging oversized loads
- Locating qualified shipping brokers familiar with large vessel shipment
- Engaging qualified transportation specialty companies familiar with large vessel shipment
Decatur is centrally located with exceptional access to major interstates, highways, rail and barge.
- Located on Interstate 72
- Close access I-74, I-70 for east/west and I-55 and I-57 for north/south
- Easy access east to Indianapolis, west to St. Louis, north to Chicago, south to Memphis
- One day trucking to 22 states; over 22 million consumers within 500 mile radius
- Plant adjacent to rail yard
- Plant within 2 miles of Midwest Inland Port (hub for 3 major class 1 railroads)
- Located within two hours of Mississippi River and associated barge transport